- Seating capacity: total 200 seats (of which 150 is accessible for wheelchairs and 50 seats are in the balcony)
- wifi through out
- stage space: 20′ x 17 made of wood.
- 23’x 16’space in front lobby to sell DVDs, T-shirts, etc. You arrange sales staff and you can keep the proceeds.
- cash bar
- general admission tickets sold at the door (no reserved seating)
- washrooms – 2 washrooms for public. 1 private washroom for performers.
- 12′ x 16′ space for performers’ dressing room
- 25% deposit on signing
- damage deposit required
- $5million public liability insurance
- loading area: laneway can handle trucks. Ramp entrance. On-street parking is free.
- High quality natural acoustics from the 170 plus year old wood and plaster performance space
- 16 input/output sound system with wireless headsets, equipped for both voice and instrument, 5 standing microphones, 4 hanging ambient microphones over stage area, and a separate sound system in the exhibition space
Lots of free parking: 20 spaces, we have an additional 30 spaces available courtesy of business next door, free parking on the street and municipal parking .25km away.